- Late Founder and Executive Director of Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
- Con to the question "Should More Gun Control Laws Be Enacted?"
“Our main goal is to destroy gun control. We are an organization that believes we have the moral authority to point out to the rest of the world the evils that have come from gun control and how humanity has suffered because of gun-control schemes…
I think there are numerous threats, but one is that the American public really doesn’t understand a need for an armed citizenry. Our country became independent because citizens were armed. This is why an organized, state-controlled militia received attention in the U.S. Constitution. So we have a lot of work to do. We have to reach out to people and help them understand why citizens must be armed, and what’s happened to citizens throughout the world and throughout history when they couldn’t defend themselves against a government gone bad.”
John F. McManus, “No Compromise against Gun Control: Aaron Zelman Interviewed,” jpfo.org, 2009
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Founder and Executive Director, Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
- Former gun dealer
- Former Medic, US Navy
- None found
- Born on Mar. 4, 1946 in Massachusetts.
- Died on Dec. 21, 2010.
- Quoted in:
- Pro & Con Quotes: Should More Gun Control Laws Be Enacted in the United States?